Crowd Album, Inc. (“CrowdAlbum”, “our”, “us” or “we”) provides the CrowdAlbum.com website and applications.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by CrowdAlbum, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Responsibility of Contributors. If you allow any third party to make material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
2. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, CrowdAlbum has the right (though not the obligation) to, in CrowdAlbumʼs sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in CrowdAlbumʼs reasonable opinion, violates any CrowdAlbum policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in CrowdAlbumʼs sole discretion. CrowdAlbum will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. CrowdAlbum has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that materialʼs content, use or effects. By operating the Website, CrowdAlbum does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non- harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. CrowdAlbum disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which we link, and that link to us. By linking to a non-CrowdAlbum website or webpage, CrowdAlbum does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. CrowdAlbum disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-CrowdAlbum websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As CrowdAlbum asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by CrowdAlbum violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify CrowdAlbum at email@example.com in accordance with CrowdAlbumʼs Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. CrowdAlbum will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. CrowdAlbum will terminate a visitorʼs access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of CrowdAlbum or others. In the case of such termination, CrowdAlbum will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to CrowdAlbum.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from CrowdAlbum to you any CrowdAlbum or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with CrowdAlbum. CrowdAlbum and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with CrowdAlbum, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of CrowdAlbum or CrowdAlbumʼs licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any CrowdAlbum or third-party trademarks.
7. Advertisements. CrowdAlbum reserves the right to display advertisements in and around CrowdAlbums and anywhere on the Website.
8. Changes. CrowdAlbum reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. CrowdAlbum may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
9. Termination. CrowdAlbum may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. CrowdAlbum and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither CrowdAlbum nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
11. Limitation of Liability. In no event will CrowdAlbum, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to CrowdAlbum under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. CrowdAlbum shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
13. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CrowdAlbum, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneysʼ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
14. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Crowd Album Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Crowd Album, Inc. or by the posting by Crowd Album Inc. of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in San Francisco, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneysʼ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the partiesʼ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Crowd Album Inc. may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.